Photo

So where is the RGC Bypass?

So where is the RGC Bypass? TvOTohoSo where is the RGC Bypass? TvOToho
So where is the RGC Bypass?

Avalon

Avalon
  • Avalon
  • membership
Please someone come and shed light for everyone as to why it's not working?, why admins here are not asnwering?
Wouldent it be easyer for us all if you just told us whats going on instead of deleting the messges on the site's chat?

sicao23

sicao23
  • sicao23
  • membership
dude can you not wait till this month 1st jesus just shut ur mouth and wait god damn it you are not the only one with membership you know but your the one running ur mouth smid_7

sicao23

sicao23
  • sicao23
  • membership
24 more hours thats all jesus christ

prince

prince
  • prince
  • membership
    Some Status
all of you are new here and u got the membership with too less money and u have played in old rgc bypass more then 1 month so close your mouth and stop blame admins cuz u have paid nothing
and all website no one will give u bypass with 5$ in 1 mounth , really u are greedy the bypass was freazing and u play many of days free why u dont say thanks to alexmen cuz he freeze bypass ??
and if u angry like hell try to go another website and asking for bypass ( u will be like dog asking everyone and no one will answer u or give it to u ) this bypass is privet in all website no one give it for free
u have to say thanks and be patient and u have to say thanks cuz they accept new mempership like all of u and u have to say thanks cuz they still respect u and no one banned u from here and u have to say thanks cuz they paied time trying to make a hack and u have to say thanks cuz they give it bypass for free cuz (5$ not money )and u have to say thanks cuz u blame and insult and no one tell u anything .

Avalon

Avalon
  • Avalon
  • membership
Your comment's are just so retarded, if theres an alternative or not they offered a deal (a product for a price), which we didnt not get intime.

Maybe for older users who have allready used the hacks herer it seems logical and they trust the site.

But for me first time i use it and i get no response it really irritating to sit and PM to all admins on site and not even get a simple " sorry were working on that" respons..

You both are attacking me with such childish accusations as if being angry here isnt "okay", please shut your holes and go preach that dumb prespectives somewhere else.

alexmen10

alexmen10
  • alexmen10
  • administrator
    HS4L Team
I can not give quality service to the 4,50$ price and lack of time.
Thanks smid_1

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staff online
Sponsors
  •  TOTAL POSTS
  •  TOTAL MEMBERS
  •  NEWEST MEMBER